Monday, January 24, 2011

I Just Can't Wait


But I'm going to have to! I just found out on Friday the little one in my belly is a boy! See picture above, sorry for the blurryness! We're going to be naming him Roghan and I just want him here, right now. Then I can stop worrying about this pregnancy! I guess I'm considered high risk due to a low placenta, partial previa and my asthma. I have also heard stories about miscarriages and I am a paranoid person, so it's not helping! I'm trying to stay optimistic and remind myself people with much more complicated medical issues have gone on to have perfectly healthy babies.


I just decided to jump in to this blogging experience. No intro or background, you'll pick it up as we go. I am going to try to post every day, bear with me ok?

No comments:

Post a Comment